- Participants must undergo a safety lesson before starting the obstacle course, even if you have been here serveral times.
- Act according to training. If uncertain please remain where you are and ask for assistance.
- Only open the carabiners in the manner you have been instructed.
- Please respect all equipment, do not use any of the gear for any other purpose, than that you have been instructed to by an instructor of trees adventure.
- Do not leave or drag any of your gear through the dirt or mulch that is on the ground around the park.
- Attach yourself to the starting point exactly as shown during the training.
- Obey the instructors at all times.
- Nothing in pockets, especially phones.
- Wear close-toed shoes, cover waists, remove or cover piercings, tie back hair.
- Be sure to use pulleys for the flying foxes exactly as shown.
- Limit of 3 participants per platform and 1 participant per challenge.
- Supervision ratios are as follows, no exceptions.
- 4-7 years: Ground supervising adult required (free entry)
- 8-12 years: 1 participating adult ($45) per up to 4 kids.
- Consider your own and other people’s safety at all times.
- You cannot start on the black course until you’ve successfully finished the red without assistance or at the instructor’s discretion.
- Return all Trees Adventure gear to the specially designed area near the ticket office.
- Do not take gear beyond ticket office.
- No smoking or flames.
- No running or screaming. Please respect our wildlife and neighbours by keeping noise to a minimum.
- Do not leave the paths – this is to prevent root compaction to our trees.
- Stow bags in areas provided.
- No dogs allowed on site
- Pregnant women are not permitted on the course during any stage of pregnancy but are welcome as spectators.
- No drinking from cans due to risks from bees and wasps.
Cancellations made at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled booking date, will receive a full refund or free reschedule.
Cancellations made 2-7 days from the scheduled booking date will be entitled to a 50% refund or incur a 20% reschedule fee to change the date.
Cancellations made within 2 days from the scheduled booking date will forfeit the whole amount and the booking.
Group Booking Refund Policy:
Confirmation of numbers and full payment is required 7 days out from the scheduled booking date.
|Glen Harrow Park||(03) 9752 5354|
|Grose River Park||(02) 4776 1226|
|Lane Poole Park||(08) 9463 4063|
|Nowra Park||(02) 4421 4830|
|Underwood Park||(03) 6395 1219|